Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lonehowl

Some calls that I make

8 posts in this topic

Been making a few calls and thought Id show em off a little. These open reeds are made from grey pvc rod stock. 1/2" and 5/8" toneboards.If not allowed mods please remove.Thanks for looking,MarkPics deleted untill I become and advertiser.Thanks

Nice lcalls. Very "High Tech" looking.db

Nice looking calls. :) It would be neat if you could rebate the top of the call body and make a matching slip on reed protector with it's own lanyard groove.

Nice looking calls. :) It would be neat if you could rebate the top of the call body and make a matching slip on reed protector with it's own lanyard groove.
That would definitely be sweet. I like those.

Since these appear to be for sale you'll need to see about becoming an advertiser. Just contact me or click on the banner asking you if you have a product to sell. Thanks.

Since these appear to be for sale you'll need to see about becoming an advertiser. Just contact me or click on the banner asking you if you have a product to sell. Thanks.
John, these are not for sale. Im not at that point yet. When I get to that point Ill gladly advertise here if I can.Ill gladly remove the pics if you would like me to.Thanks.

Very sweet looking calls.