Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valley Hunter

Got My Call From Braz

12 posts in this topic

Recieved my first call from Braz yesterday and what a beauty and just like everyone else has talked about the customer service is THE BEST, placed the order and the same day it was turned and packaged!!!! This one is the grey diamond wood double reed cottontail and it is great, fits in hand perfectly and the wood is just awesome to look at....Gonna order another one today but a howler this time..... Thanks Lynnpost-3-1293474034.jpg

Lynn, that is exactly the call I would want if ordering one from Braz. Double Reed Cottontail. I bet it sounds (besides looking) awesome too. Probably the only reason I haven't is because I'm so stinkin lazy and have a life time supply of calls already. Not that, that has anything to do with it of course. lolAnd your reason for not hunting with it yet IS ? I mean you've had it for a full day now. Just kidding of course. Well, sorta. LOLAnyway, you did good and will serve you very well indeed. :smiley-sorry: Frank

Well hang on Jeff, I'm gonna have some at the CCW class on the 11th, so you can just be sure to have some extra money basides those donuts. :smiley-sorry:

Braz does some great work and you can't beat the sound of his double reed, it's almost not fair, I got mine a few months ago and now only use his howler and double reed, I haven't picked another call.,,300wsm

Braz does some great work and you can't beat the sound of his double reed, it's almost not fair, I got mine a few months ago and now only use his howler and double reed, I haven't picked another call.,,300wsm
I know he turns nice pieces I just wanted to hear what they sound like.There are a few call makers on Pm that have sound files that you can hear their product, I think If braz did that it would be even better for his business.

You guys should have Braz make a whole set for you like he did with me. My set has the lanyard, howler, double reed, single reed cottontail, and a coaxer (squeker). Beautiful set that used this weekend but no yotes around to call but I found a new area that I will be trying them in.