ShooterJohn

DRT lead free frangible ammo...

16 posts in this topic

Interesting site - they said that if they don't have a caliber your looking for to email them.I wonder if they would load .204 Ruger and how much - maybe I'll email them to see.THanks for the info.

I think that's the lightest they make unless I missed something on their site.

I wonder if they would load .204 Ruger and how much - maybe I'll email them to see.
COR-BON now sells ammo in .204 using a 26gr Varmint Grenade. The also have a .223 50gr VG. This stuff is available in Bakersfield at Ole Boy Outdoors and they are advertisers on this list. I picked up a couple of boxes of each, but haven't tried either yet. I wasn't impressed with their .243 stuff, but others love it including the store owner. Twenty-six gr seems a bit small, but a lot of guys on Coyote Gods swear that a 25gr lead bullet in a .17 Rem is plenty. Woo

Ole Boy Outdoors are advertisers I think.

COR-BON now sells ammo in .204 using a 26gr Varmint Grenade. Woo
I just searched the Cor-bon site and didn't find anything in .204, esp not lead free.Any other places that you know of to get this?

I just searched the Cor-bon site and didn't find anything in .204, esp not lead free.Any other places that you know of to get this?
No, but try calling Old Boys Outdoors at (661) 587-4457 or www.oldboyoutdoors.net.Woo

You need to be very careful shooting the hevier bullets in non lead. They may be to long and will not shoot good. Give us a call and we can answer all your question.