Troutman

New to me

17 posts in this topic

Here's my 70 Bronco. I need to get a winch so it could be my PIG RIG (As Switch calls it.)Bronco_2.jpgBronco1.jpg

Here's my 70 Bronco. I need to get a winch so it could be my PIG RIG (As Switch calls it.)
Welcome to the forum. That must be a good camo job. I can't even see it. :(

I added a couple pictures for him ... I knew of a couple on another forum. Now I just hope those are the ones he wanted up!

Pig Rig?Looks more like zebra rig... :(;)

He said, Zebra Rig! :o:angry:;) I thought that was pretty funny.......ok maybe Im tired or sumtin
That would be a BIG one! :angry: Or two. B)

Nice Bronco! I've always wanted one of those. What's if have for an engine?

Thanks for loading the pix for SBF. Yeah those were the ones I was going to use. Thanks again.It has a 302. W/ a 3 speed trans and 4.11 gears front and back. The rear has a Detroit locker. I'm still learning about it. It's my first 4X4.It's a fun little pony. I still need to work on it. It'll be out there on most of my hunts. I'll be pulling it. (Wastes TOO MUCH GAS to drive that far.

The tire are 35".Where can I buy one of those. I would like to mount it to the top. Oh yeah we live in California. Can't shoot from vehicle. My bad.

Is your axles over or under the spring.35 is the way to go i would like too put some on my jeep. The gun is a 1919 semi in 308 chamber and is BATF approved for sale in calofornia. I think a lot of peeps shoot from their vehicles............ :)

Shoot -it,The rear axle is under the springs. While the front is under the coil.

Troutman then you have a SOA spring over axel.That is a good thing makes the truck ride better +gives you 4 inches of lift or so.smallblock i read it somewhere that the BATF did approve it first .Then the DOJ approved it for C,A.The Doj needed the BATF approval first thats what the web site said. I told my gun shop that it would look great on a jeep and he said someone already put one on with a home made try pod.That would look so cool.

Troutman then you have a SOA spring over axel.That is a good thing makes the truck ride better +gives you 4 inches of lift or so.smallblock i read it somewhere that the BATF did approve it first .Then the DOJ approved it for C,A.The Doj needed the BATF approval first thats what the web site said. I told my gun shop that it would look great on a jeep and he said someone already put one on with a home made try pod.That would look so cool.
There are quite a few 1919A4s here in SoCal... There's a big shoot coming up in July near Victorville if you want to see/shoot a good selection of them!SoCal 1919 ShootHere's a pic from the last shoot up at Lytle Creek:imag00227dj.jpgHere's mine...1919_tripod.jpg