Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShooterJohn

Minaska now sells down loadable sounds.

11 posts in this topic

I ordered a bunch of sounds from them and got a recipt. The thing is I was never given a place to download the sounds. I hope that they send me an email with instructions or something tomarrow so I can ge my sounds. Has anyone else tried this? If so how did you get your sounds. Bruce

Your computer might have blocked something sent to you from their site. Like a pop up. Try contacting their sales mail address and I'm sure they will get you all setup.

Cool! Good deal for those that didn't buy there Minaska caller with unlimited sounds or have a different caller. :)

I ordered a bunch of sounds from them and got a recipt. The thing is I was never given a place to download the sounds. I hope that they send me an email with instructions or something tomarrow so I can ge my sounds. Has anyone else tried this? If so how did you get your sounds. Bruce
Goldbarron email sales@minaskaoutdoors.com

I gave them a call yesterday and I missed the instructions to list the sounds in special instructions when ordering. They sent me an email to reply to and they will put the sounds in a zip file and email me the zip file. I was kind of expecting a instant download like with music. I hope to recieve the zip file today.

This thread reminded me to download there sounds. So, i went and downloaded ALL of them. :) Now I have them (though my caller already has 100 sounds on it and I only use like 5 or 6). :D

Chris you can never have too many sounds to use when playing tricks on people using your caller. My coyote challenge howl is a favorite for using on strangers walking down my street. :) You can always coax them closer with a vole squeak and then hit them with a pumped up howl or two when they get close. :D