Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beretta

Driving lights for Rhinos

13 posts in this topic

Bought these Pilot driving lights at AutoZone for $19.99. Found out that the clarity and distance of lighting was as good or even better than the ones a buddy bought for $99.99. The framing aroundthe lights seemed a little cheap looking, however, a littlecamo duct tape took care of that. post-1742-1228612916_thumb.jpg

I bought some very similar to those to go on my little kabota tractor. In case I want to work at night. :signs165xk:

I bought some very similar to those to go on my little kabota tractor. In case I want to work at night. :signlol2iu:
Construction is a little slow down here... I could come to your place and help you with some night work :flag: Brian

Beretta, you just want to go to John's and get in on some of that Skunk Killing. :flag:

Those lights are cool. Here's a photo of my Rhino. Where do you think I should mount them?post-926-1229647790_thumb.jpg

How do you like your Rhino, Beretta? I've owned a Suzuki dual sport, but never a Yamaha product. If I could afford one, I'd get one, but I'm looking at the Grizzly 550. I'm hoping in January, assuming I get my raise and our state pay doesn't get cut 5%.

Hey Jeff, just got mine 3 months ago. Look at all the different models and happento get a good deal on this one used. Only had 140 hours on it and it is an 06' 660.The suspension seems to be smoother on the Rhino than the other models... whichworks well for an old guy like me. I was looking at the Grizzly 550 but with all the gunsand gear I hall I needed something with more carrying capacity.Might want to look in the ads as many people are selling off their toys cheap. Brian

Yea, with things the way they are, used seems to be the way to go...but, I have this thing with getting things new and therefore knowing where they've been. Damn Schwarzenegger says I may have a 10% cut coming so I'll probably have to hold off, I'm pretty bummed, but such is the life of a stateworker I guess. Thanks for the info.

Those lights are cool. Here's a photo of my Rhino. Where do you think I should mount them?post-926-1229647790_thumb.jpg
Is that going to be in my Christmas Stocking Truckeedan?????????You are just too good to me........ Beretta,

That thing looks like it's wearing bikini briefs. :smiley_green_with_envy: