bretmoua

Moultrie Trailcam Repair

11 posts in this topic

Anyone here knows how to fix a moultrie trailcam? I accidently touched the positive and negative wires twice while trying to set mine up. Now the darn thing won't power up. I had it estimated from an electronics place nearby and they wanted $75 minimum. Does the company Moultrie fix these things? If so, anyone have the number or address? Thanks everyone!

I can't say enough about Moultries service.My brand new IR camera was defective right out of the box.I called and talked to one of the techs.I sent the unit back to them.I received another new camera, which came with all the accessories I already had from the orignal camera.Turnaround time was about 1 week.Let us know how your repair goes.

One of my Moultrie's crapped out too. I've got it sitting here but will probably throw it away. Not worth the money to repair such a cheap camera.

Ya im having to agree with you there, my moultree needs 6 D size batteries and MAN that thing weights a ton! been on the hunt for one used that might be on craigslist or maybe ebay, looking to get a deal this time and not pay friggin retail.

I sent an e-mail to Moultrie regarding repairing mine. They said they are busy and it would take 3 days to hear from them. I have been waiting about 2 months now to hear from them. It maybe better to call them.

If anyone has a Moultrie model I65 camers that they are salvaging, I would like to buy it for parts.I need the LCD screen out of one.(252) 977-6775