bwana

Here's my truck

11 posts in this topic

In Denver, right after the March Blizzard of 2003. :blink: I had to snowshoe down to the liquor store for "provisions" because all the roads were impassable. 391347.jpg

Nice truck! What color did you say that was? :blink:

I had to snowshoe down to the liquor store for "provisions" because all the roads were impassable.
Liquor store for provisions huh? :blink: I guess you mean liquid sustenance. ;):P

My truck is white. Seriously. It's a'98 Chevy Z71 Extended Cab with a few modifications. I love it and I'll drive it until the wheels fall off. As for the provisions, my wife and daughter were out of town that week so me and my next door neighbor/hunting buddy were on a liquid diet trying to lose weight and all... :blink:

Great looking truck!
Smallblockfuelie,There's a guy that posts over at fullsizechevy.com that uses that same name. Are you that guy? If you are, small world, eh? I haven't been over there for a while but I'll probably be back there soon, there's a few things I'd like to do to the truck.Cheers,Scott

Scott,I had to go check the site and check .... but yes, I am the same SBF from there! I've got an old 67 K10 shortbed 4x4. You?

SBF is on every forum I think I've ever looked at. :D I don't know how he keeps up with all of them? :)

Scott,I had to go check the site and check .... but yes, I am the same SBF from there! I've got an old 67 K10 shortbed 4x4. You?
Too funny! Here's the link to my FSC member page with my truck info in my signature area.Scott's FSC Member Page