Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
.22guy

FoxPro FX3

10 posts in this topic

Hopefully, I am not opening too big a can of worms here, but I am looking for opinions and input on the FoxPro FX3. This one:http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/...leitemid=235117I like the feature where you can download sounds from other sources. Seems like a good value overall (I can get it for 350 OTD). How difficult would it be to get rechargeable batteries that would work with this, as well as a car cigarette lighter charger? Thanks in advance for your help!

The Foxpro FX3's are great callers. Check out Allpredatorcalls.com if you order from them you can get the FX3 with the sounds that you want.

Russ, they are good callers. I have one. I got mine for under $300 on ebay. (was watching for them and found a deal) I like the remote, the range is good, sound is good, etc. You can download the program to change the sounds from their website, it is very easy to add/remove and to move them around on the caller. We need to get together and you can try mine out.

The foxpro fx3 is great called lots of coyotes with mine. Foxpro makes the best E callers on the market I would also check out the new fury foxpro. That one looks pretty good for the money.

+1 for Ebay! Saw one there for $285 the other day!

I love mine... It has great sounds, very realistic, the remote has good range, battery life is pretty good, ability to change the sounds, connect a jack in the box decoy etc..

Thanks to everyone for their input. I ordered it and it should be here by the weekend. Now I am scrambling like mad trying to come up with the money to pay the dealer. Oh, this is truly a sickness isn't it.....

Yep it sure is.. But lucky for us they havent figured out a cure yet :) It is a known fact that buying more gear helps relieve some of the pain, and also shooting critters calms the nerves and helps the breathing issues :)

I've had mine for a couple years and love it. I got some rechargeable Nicad batteries from Walmart and use those. I get plenty of run time.