Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VarmintAir

Hey, you know what this is?

9 posts in this topic

P1010161_1.jpgIt's another five shot group out of my .22 cal Discovery at 30 yards. You know why I posted it? Because this thing blows me away for a $250 PCP and I want to spread the word. I got it from Mac1, and it includes his basic tune. I have one in .177 that shoots just as well. I never go hunting with just one gun in the vehicle. I learned a long time ago that Murphy is forever lurking in the shadows, just waiting to screw up your day. My backup gun is the Discovery, and I don't feel in the least bit handicapped when hunting with it. This thing absolutely loves the 16 grain JSB Exact pellets.

Dang you guys. I don't need to spend money on an airrifle. But I am getting the urge. That Discovery just seems to be the thing to have at my cabin. You guys are making it rough on me.

The absolute perfect cabin gun. No recoil, don't have worry about leaving it cocked like with a springer, and most importantly, it's a lot of fun to shoot and easy to shoot well. Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus. :1106:

Nice group, varmintair. Braz, Just whittle out a whole bunch of calls. Then, declare an overstock situation and ask Uncle Sam for a Bailout. Just don't use yer private jet when you go back to talk to the Senate. After you get yer Discovery, you can write it off as R&D. :1106:

Dang you guys. I don't need to spend money on an airrifle. But I am getting the urge. That Discovery just seems to be the thing to have at my cabin. You guys are making it rough on me.
Braz,If you do break down and get a Discovery buy it through Tim over at Mac1. He tunes and tweeks every Disco he sells as part of his basic retail price.

That is exactly my problem.

Nice group, varmintair. Braz, Just whittle out a whole bunch of calls. Then, declare an overstock situation and ask Uncle Sam for a Bailout. Just don't use yer private jet when you go back to talk to the Senate. After you get yer Discovery, you can write it off as R&D. :nice_need_pics:
There only living the american dream look what greed has done to our beutiful country what those CEO'S did embarrased me as an american who's 25 yr's invested in my union LU 1486 drywall finishers on LI no regrets both my MAC1 .22 disco's are great shooters