ShooterJohn

Found treasure

10 posts in this topic

I was moving an old desk I had as a teenage and found a treasure I had lost thirty-seven years ago. The desk had been stored for years in a relatives garage. After pulling out the drawers and lifting the desk into my truck something I had put away for safe keeping reappeared. Actually it fell out, still in the box with the receipt for $3. I found this old Circe Bobcat, Coyote and Fox Call. I remember purchasing it, but then because the wood looked so nice I bought a second. I put this one away for safe keeping, and well it doesn't get much safer than that. :D It's great to have it back and it sure is a pretty one at that. :DDSC_0002.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0004.jpg

Nice find John now with "CRS" you can put it away for another 30+ yrs and never miss it again. :D

Nice find John now with "CRS" you can put it away for another 30+ yrs and never miss it again. :D
Miss what? :D

Since you were a teenager? Did they have varmint calls in the stone age? Maybe this could be of archelogical significance!!! :D db

John,That's great. I have one just like it that I have had for about the same amount of time. Mine doesn't look as purdy as yours. It has chips and bite marks. Matter of fact I called a coyote in with it not long ago. Stone age??? Make us look old.