Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShooterJohn

AR-15 air rifle...

11 posts in this topic

I like it!I do would like it better if there was a magazine allowing multi shots.Another question would be...which Ar lower does it fit? The Colt stands alone with the larger sized hinge pin holes, all other AR makers use the smaller hinge pin holes. I believe the picture on the website was a Colt Hbar lower.Having an Ar15 varmint rig and having been thinking of selling it to pay for more air rifle gear...this is kinda the best of both worlds there.I do hope somebody buys one and posts some reviews.

If it ran on HPA instead of CO2...I still would not buy it....and note nothing on power...???

Shooterjohn,I have seen the rifle before i think.Is that a WhiteOak upper?If it is, I called them before and asked about the spiral fluting..he said he had to stop doing it because Shaw has a patent on it.

Yes, I got some of the first and last of them.
I thought so John. I spent some time drooling over that pic a year or so ago when I was building mine.Nice rifle!

Pretty egotistical of Pilkington to claim that shooting their air gun upper in the back yard will help you become Distinguished. JMHO :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: