SpokaneSlayer

Live trail cam video

32 posts in this topic

1 spike 1 doe now :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log: Anyone else notice how many coons hit these cams?? Talk about trappers paradise...

5 does on cam 1 right now, 3 'coons on cam 2

5 does on cam 1, nothing on cam 2 yet. This is amazing. My boss came right behind me when I was watching, and he started watching it for like 15 minutes and told me not to turn it off.

6 does on Camera one. How often you got to put feed in that thing. On my buddies ranch down in Texas he has his feeders set on timers to go off early morning and evening. If your sitting up in the stand and that thing goes off your not expecting it makes you jump. But the critters can hear it and start coming out of the brush.

On my buddies ranch down in Texas he has his feeders set on timers to go off early morning and evening. If your sitting up in the stand and that thing goes off your not expecting it makes you jump. But the critters can hear it and start coming out of the brush.
Same thing with my feeder, the deer learn very quickly when feeding time is. Kind of like Pavlov's dogs...

If any of you want another option to view the great outdoors (especially those of you living inland )heres a series of webcams with views from my office. www.watchthewater.org