Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camoghost

Trying to get everyone involved

10 posts in this topic

As they say on Shooting USA.. "Shoot often, shoot safely and share your sport" Took the girls out with some Red Riders... Next we are moving to 10/22's and then on up and up.. This maybe a bad thing, where will my escape be if they like it to much??? They had a blast!! ! My daughters shot allot as well. It's hard to get your little girls to understand the whole aiming concept at 3 and 5 year old but they had a blast and dented a few cans! The other girl and her husband had never shot before, he just called me and wants to know how to buy a Sig .45 like mine (he shot it as well).. I told him where to take the class and then we would go shop.. I think I just got another family involved in our sport! :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log:post-624-1226423928.jpg

That's great the more that try the sport the more that enjoy it. That's the perfect way to get them involved. The girls might just like airguns more.Just make sure to tell the girls to keep their finger off of the trigger when cocking those Red Ryders! They pinch if you pull the trigger. Like a rat rat they'll slam your fingers.

That's great. And getting them involved at 3 and 5 is a great time. They will grow up with guns that way. Nice going.

Thats great :roflmao3[1]: I like seeing girls and women in the sport :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: Maybe they will get more of their friends and then more friends.. Man what a snow ball effect :signs1198ol:

I've been trying for years and years to get my wife to go hunting with me.So far no luck. But I think I am pretty close to convincing her. She saidif I get her an 09 Mustang she'll consider it. :WTF_1:

I'm sure there are a number of people on this forum that would go hunting with you for a new Mustang! :roflmao3[1]:

Heck My daughter might even go out hunting if she thought it would get her a mustang LOL... And THAT is saying alot..