VarmintAir

Ponderosa Pines, Tassel Eared Squirrels, and the FX 2000.

32 posts in this topic

You are a great writer! You should write for the magazines LOLAwesome squirrel too :signlol2iu: Sure looks bushy

Ok, everybody load up the campers and trailers it looks like a road trip to Cliff's house! :signlol2iu:
I have a 28 footer just sitting in the barn lot. It can sleep 5 if they sleep alone. Sleeps 7 if somebody who needs a ride don't mind sharing a bunk. Me, I aint sharing!

You are a great writer! You should write for the magazines LOLAwesome squirrel too :signlol2iu: Sure looks bushy
Thanks, I'm glad you like my style, if you call it that. LOL. I just have fun hunting, and enjoy sharing the experience with like minded people.These "Tassel Eared Squirrels" are definitely the biggest squirrels I've ever seen. I think part of the equation here, is the fact that it gets pretty cold here in the winter, and these guys do not hibernate. I see them out around our place in blowing snow storms looking for food. Their coats are really thick and soft. The thing that is amazing though, is their tails. These things are huge, thick, and plush. I'm sure they wrap themselves in it in their nests. A squirrel version of an electric blanket. :signlol2iu:

I enjoyed your story. It was well written. It makes your reader imagine themself being there at the scene with you....and with such a healthy environment should expect to yield some healthy faunas as well. Please give us more of your airgun hunting advertures with pix. Thank you.

I enjoyed your story. It was well written. It makes your reader imagine themself being there at the scene with you....and with such a healthy environment should expect to yield some healthy faunas as well. Please give us more of your airgun hunting advertures with pix. Thank you.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll give it my best shot. Hope to get out later this week and have another go at the big eared cone strippers. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: I saw a couple out in the backyard this morning. Unlike the tree rats in Kalifornia, these guys are content to much on pine cones. I haven't had one try to get into the attic yet. :roflmao3[1]: