Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aquaelvis

Cheap 223/5.56 ammo?

6 posts in this topic

I posted about this over in the AR forum but I thought I would check here as well- in case some of you don't frequent that area. I am looking for 1000+ rounds of 223/5.56 ammo. I want it for plinking and zombie protection. I won't use it for hunting since I am in the no-lead zone. Should I go for FMJ?What should I look for? I'll be shooting it through my Stag. (chrome lined- 1/9 twist) I saw this site, has some great deals:http://ammoman.com/index.htmTheir stuff ranges from $259 per 1000 (shipped!) all the way up. I would like to save the brass so when I start reloading next year I will have some. I don't want to buy junk but I also don't want to spend more than is needed. (I'd rather buy more ammo!) Of course there is always Cabelas (looks like about $400 or so for 55 gr FMJ- shipped) http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...rentId=cat20712Let me know what you guys think... I am all ears!

try Georgia Arms and Ammo Villa Rica GA. their 55 soft point bulk ammo is 23g H322 and is very accurate. they also have a cheaper 55 fmj . Atlanta Arms and Ammo has a low price 55 fmj and a 77g match , accurate . they are in Social Circle GA.

Hey elvis, I just e-mailed one of the ammo distributors that comes to our Gun show. Just trying to find out what there best price is on 1000-4000 rds. I doubt I will be buying, but if there price is right, I know they have done orders in the past. This way, you save on the shipping costs by picking up at the show. :roflmao3[1]: The next show is Nov 22.I'll let you know what they say.

He will be on the attack, but He wouldn't get sworn in until Jan. :roflmao3[1]: I think that even though supply and demand will be a PITA, we will still have a few months before the new laws start getting proposed.

I saw that show at the end of the month. I was a little worried about supply and demand is "that one" gets elected. I heard they have great deals. Let me know what you find.