Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilwes278

Ok, it's time to get serious!

8 posts in this topic

Looks like the big boys are starting to come out in the daylight... Ironic thing is, I had the day off today except for a meeting @ 8:30 this morning. I could have been hunting!!! :fireworks3:MDGC0062.jpg

Smacks LilWes.... DANG man I cant believe you didnt go hunting!! Looks like you got them trained now :fireworks3:

Wes get yourself a barrel cut out the top and bottom and paint it black. Weld on three legs and you got yourself a hunting blind and Halloween costume all in one. The deer will be following you around. :fireworks3:

:peta::) :) :roflmao3[1]:

Wes get yourself a barrel cut out the top and bottom and paint it black. Weld on three legs and you got yourself a hunting blind and Halloween costume all in one. The deer will be following you around. :peta:
That would work real good just make a hole and drop some feed once and a while. How many points does he have 4 on the Right and 2 on the left?

How many points does he have 4 on the Right and 2 on the left?
It's kind of hard to see on this downsized pic but that's the 4x4 that's been hanging around. I'm kicking myself for not being out there yesterday... :peta:

Thats a nice one . Boy you better get one this year or have a good excuse, :pot: keep at it. All ive seen lately are little does.(Tiny little does.)