tinhunter

Two firsts

13 posts in this topic

Here is a picture of my first kill with the Encore. It is also the first coyote I have ever taken. This coyote was young and not very smart, but I was happy to get him anyway. post-3-1295376706.jpg

I love shooting the Encore, but I definitely need more practice at shooting off-hand at moving targets. We got into a bunch of pigs and as they scattered I missed three shots on moving game.

Good job.

Nice! I really like the Encores & Contenders but know nothing about them but they look like a lot of fun. What is that chambered at & what are they generally chambered at? Are they on the pricy side?

Mine is chambered in .243 win, but you can get them chambered in any caliber you would like or dare to shoot. The only calibers I have not seen chambered in Encores or Contenders is any of the short mags. They generate too much head pressure, but I know you can get just about any other chambering you would like.

Nice lookin yote, tinhunter. Good job with that Encore.Here's my old contender wearing the 17 AH barrel and a Burris 3-12X.tc_17ah_p.jpgYou didn't think I'd show it with a 223 or 6 TCU or some other humongo caliber did you?

Nice shooting ,congrats on the first now theres no hope for you.

Right on! Moving targets with a scoped pistol are really hard shots to make.